Predcaliber.com Good Games Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Install Better Cities doesnt work like tutorial

5 posters

Go down

Install Better Cities doesnt work like tutorial Empty Install Better Cities doesnt work like tutorial

Post by Vinians Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:08 am

This version (new) wich is on the Nexus is asking a lot of information, can you please update your tutorial to include how to install this new version ? I got a lot of red lines on the left pane...

Vinians

Back to top Go down

Install Better Cities doesnt work like tutorial Empty Re: Install Better Cities doesnt work like tutorial

Post by PredCaliber Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:04 pm

Hello Vinjans,
Welcome to the forum! Smile

I will check out the new version that has been released so far and let you know what is going on.
PredCaliber
PredCaliber
Admin

http://www.predcaliber.com

Back to top Go down

Install Better Cities doesnt work like tutorial Empty Re: Install Better Cities doesnt work like tutorial

Post by hejohoo Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:03 pm

Hm is there no update? Is this tutorial "dead"?

hejohoo

Back to top Go down

Post by PredCaliber Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:16 pm

I will create a new version on Jan 2016.  I did notice that some mods are build incorrect as well, and place things in the wrong Data folder.  The program 'Mod organizer' can manage this well, but it seems that TES mod manager or Nexus mod manager just blindly extract files. (not that you can blame them for doing that.)

I think in the next tutorial the best thing would be to do everything manually once I can verify everything works. Wink
PredCaliber
PredCaliber
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fleischboden Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:25 pm

SO when does the video come?

fleischboden

Back to top Go down

Post by HitchensRIP Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:52 pm

PredCaliber wrote:I will create a new version on Jan 2016.  I did notice that some mods are build incorrect as well, and place things in the wrong Data folder.  The program 'Mod organizer' can manage this well, but it seems that TES mod manager or Nexus mod manager just blindly extract files. (not that you can blame them for doing that.)

I think in the next tutorial the best thing would be to do everything manually once I can verify everything works. Wink

Yes!!!!

It creates double Data folders and everything ends up not working unless you catch it

HitchensRIP

Back to top Go down

Post by PredCaliber Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:46 pm

Hey guys, the 2016 video has been released. Smile

If you still want to use the ''Better Cities'' mod, here is the way how it should work: Link

PredCaliber
PredCaliber
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down