Predcaliber.com Good Games Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oblivion Ultimate Graphics Tutorial 2016

3 posters

Go down

Oblivion Ultimate Graphics Tutorial 2016 Empty Oblivion Ultimate Graphics Tutorial 2016

Post by GrEg_StAr_3000 Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:07 pm

Hello and good evening Pred, just finished with the ENB and Oblivion Reloaded Part of your 2016 Graphics Tutorial. As always I´m really greatfull for what you´re doing/providing here for/to us all. =) Hard to beliefe that it´s almost 10 years after this gem of a game hit the market and left such a great impression to us gamers. It´s even more impressive concerning the fakt, what the Mod-Comunity, in those ten years made out of the game. So hail to Predcaliber Wink and hail to Ol´Papa TES IV. =)

So! Just after I finished the END & Oblivion Reloaded Part i hoped into the game to see if everything´s working so far. And the answer? I would say by 85%. Why? =D Because I encountered some cevere problems with the shadow´s and the Darkening-Level. Character faces are looking really wierd around the eyes and because the shadow´s ( in my opinion ) aren´t working by 100% Lightning and especially Sun Ray´s through windows are left black. First I thought to myself: Let´s check if Sensei Pred has the same problems and. . . yup. In your 2016 Let´s Play Vid of Oblivion you are suffering the same Shadow problems. So here´s finally my question: =D =D Do you know some way to get around those problems? Followed your Video the best I could and yet? =/ As always, thank you for the great and hard work. Peace out Brother
GrEg_StAr_3000
GrEg_StAr_3000

Back to top Go down

Oblivion Ultimate Graphics Tutorial 2016 Empty Re: Oblivion Ultimate Graphics Tutorial 2016

Post by PredCaliber Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:12 pm

Hello and thanks for your message Smile

Sorry for my late reply, I was sick for almost 1,5 week. (Flew and stumach problems)
I think most of this can be fixed because of of Oblivion Character Overhaul Version 2. It seems I installed it wrong. Surprised :$ You have to ''force disable'' Blockhead and Oblivion Character Overhaul Version 2, and then delete the mods. Then Delete the mods. Them import Blockhead, and then import Oblivion Character Overhaul Version 2. It seems that else some .esp files are not activated. This makes my character shadows look a lot better. Let me know if this works. Smile
PredCaliber
PredCaliber
Admin

http://www.predcaliber.com

Back to top Go down

Oblivion Ultimate Graphics Tutorial 2016 Empty Re: Oblivion Ultimate Graphics Tutorial 2016

Post by scythiss Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:48 am

Hey pred caliber

Any idea how to fix transparent hands and weapons? My weapons and hands are see through D:

scythiss

Back to top Go down

Post by scythiss Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:13 am

Also predcaliber how did you unlock your fps with enb? my fps locks at 30 everytime I use it. I disabled the fps limiter in enb and OR as well

scythiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down