Predcaliber.com Good Games Reloaded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bushes of grass appearing/disappearing as I move the camera

2 posters

Go down

Bushes of grass appearing/disappearing as I move the camera Empty Bushes of grass appearing/disappearing as I move the camera

Post by HitchensRIP Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:18 pm

Hey,

So I have installed almost everything up to point 3. "Outdoor/terrain" as follows

1. TES MMO
2. UOP
3. USIP
4. UODLCPack
5. Idle Dialogued
6. Darnified UI
7. MenuQue v16b
8. 4GB Memory Patch
9. QarlTP 1 to 11 + patch
10. Graphics Improvement Project
11. Improved Signs
12. Oblivion Grass Overhaul
13. Imporved Trees and Flora (1+2+ITF2U update)
14. Enhanced Vegetation
15. Disappearing Grass Fix
16. Tes4lodgen

However i have this strange bug/glitch where in many areas outside the main city, at the beginning (I havent discovered anything yet as I am just running around testing and never played the game before), I have bushes of grass/flowers disappearing and reappearing depending in which direciton I look. I.e. everything is fine, I move camera (mouse) slightly on the left or right and its gone, replaced by what I assume is the Vanilla grass..Really annoying. I can see that happening in distance too.

Any idea. I'd love to uplod and link a video but I'm a bit green with this all.

I hope what I'm trying to say t's clear. I've followed the tutorial step by step (for the mods I was interested in) and I hae been testing Oblivion after each mod I installed, however I am not sure when this started happening as for the first 9-12 mods I was only nearly the bridge just outside the sewers. When I adventured a bit more, this started happening Sad

Any ideas?

EDIT: 720p Video!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=more1QQ0CJg

HitchensRIP

Back to top Go down

Bushes of grass appearing/disappearing as I move the camera Empty Re: Bushes of grass appearing/disappearing as I move the camera

Post by HitchensRIP Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:47 am

Ok. I fresh installed everything and re started again and I manage to replicate it. It seems to be caused by one of the .ini settings provided on the Oblivion Reloaded description page, not sure which one.

Unfortunately now I got to go to work and I will also have to fresh install once more as I forgot to do a back up of the .ini file :sick: :sick: :sick:  XD

Will update later.

EDIT: One of these settings is what caused the glitch

iPostProcessMillisecondsLoadingQueuedPriority=100
iPostProcessMilliseconds=25
uGridDistantCount=50
uGridDistantTreeRange=30
bUseWaterReflectionsTrees=1
iShadowMapResolution=512
iPreloadSizeLimit=104857600
fJumpAnimDelay=0.2500
fHorseRunGravity=5.0000
iTreeClonesAllowed=10
fLODTreeMipMapLODBias=-0.5000
fLocalTreeMipMapLODBias=0.0000

HitchensRIP

Back to top Go down

Bushes of grass appearing/disappearing as I move the camera Empty Re: Bushes of grass appearing/disappearing as I move the camera

Post by PredCaliber Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:26 pm

Thanks for letting me know. I did not had any problems with it, but with the 2016 version I will check it out!
PredCaliber
PredCaliber
Admin

http://www.predcaliber.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HitchensRIP Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:51 pm

After watching hours of Gophers videos and learning more of the behind the scenes of how modding actually work, it seems like I manged to fix my problem with OR. As such, OR was fine what was happening is that TESMM was making a mess when installing some mods, in particular Stutter Remover and MenuQue. It was in fact creating a double "Data" / "OBSE" and "plugin" folder and all the .dll were misplaced. Once I group them all together under Data-->OBSE--->Plugin, everything seems to be working correctly.

HitchensRIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down